Author Topic: Doggy do do  (Read 609 times)

Offline bramleylad

Doggy do do
« on: August 19, 2016, 21:18. »
For the last few weeks a couple have been walking a Dalmation around the waste ground at the side of Fosters Hollywood , i assume they are Brits as they cleaned up and disposed in the bins every time the dog pooped, sometimes 2 or 3 times  what a difference to the majority of Spanish who are usually too busy on their phones to pick up so casually walk away leaving the mess behind ,how come when the Spanish are so proud of the history and culture of their country they are quite happy to have it as a sh##hole (literally !) what with the dog crap they happily leave all over ,i have seen them empty ash trays out of the car onto the floor and just throw out food wrappers and drinks cans/bottles instead of taking them home to dispose of  >:(

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
Doggy do do
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 21:32. »
Seen it myself it don't seem to even register with some Spanish what they do, the litter and dog crap is far worse in Spain than the UK, hardly ever see dog crap where I live in the UK

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Doggy do do
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 10:43. »
From what i see locally on puerto marino most spanish owners take great pride in there properties, but anything outside the gate is someone elses problem. The spanish who reside in rentals dont appear to care  that they live in a s*** tip. In the uk there is a very good community spirit where we live,this summer best part of 50 locals built a kids playground with everything donated.
They dont like it up em !