Author Topic: EU Exit  (Read 18479 times)

Offline mushte

• Supreme Member
EU Exit
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2016, 00:01. »
Have you seen this

Petition
EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum

We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum.
Sign this petition

3,884,059 signatures

Mushte

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
EU Exit
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2016, 06:37. »
Apparently some bots have been signing it. Addresses and far away as Antarctica have been used! Are we to get further polls until we come up with an acceptable answer like France, Denmark and the Netherlands did?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 06:39. by Tony Gillam »

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
EU Exit
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2016, 09:31. »
Brexit.......it's what a fat lass from Yorkshire does when she sits on a cheap plastic chair

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline dleafy

• Supreme Member
EU Exit
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2016, 22:31. »
Whilst the Brexit vote was unexpected and has probably put our house purchase in GA on hold until the important stuff gets signed, I’m absolutely delighted that we are leaving the EU.
Naturally, the early days will be a bit bumpy, but we’ll soon ride it out.

I was in Italy last week and every single person I talked to was jealous of us.
Some of the comments from the remain camp have been so embarrassing. Especially from the youth who think that the older generation have sold them out and ruined their future….Why?
The future belongs to the young and they can shape it any way they like. They just need to get off their playstations and do something about it.
They need to remember that plenty 18 year olds went ‘over the top’ to certain death so that these ungrateful lot can moan.
As for Jimmy Krankie wanting Scotland to remain as a separate entity. Spain & France have already poured cold water on that little idea. There’s the small problem of the Basques wanting the same!
Sturgeon has now lost two referendums and is still moaning. I think she hasn’t quite grasped the whole idea of democracy.
We voted to leave the EU because the politicians wouldn’t listen to ordinary people. Now that we’re leaving, they’re still not listening.
Jeremy Hunt is now talking about a deal with Europe which could include freedom of movement.
The guy is truly deluded.
Bottom line……we voted………out won……deal with it….it’s called democracy!

Cheers

Davy !!!

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
EU Exit
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2016, 22:36. »
Well said Davy.  I am disgusted with how the remainers are behaving.

Casa De Valen Med II

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
EU Exit
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2016, 08:17. »
Panic over, Doreen's coming to the rescue

Regards all

John

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
EU Exit
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2016, 09:30. »
Well put Davy, Cameron lost 1 vote and resigned, the poisoned one has lost 2 and is still hanging around, I can't believe the Scots are so gullible.

Offline Stan

EU Exit
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2016, 10:13. »
, I can't believe the Scots are so gullible.
Don't tar us all with the same brush! ::)

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
EU Exit
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2016, 11:23. »
Its been bugging me for years where i had seen that Scottish lady that was always banging on about things it was crackerjack. Seriously though and i say this as a person with scottish heritage, Scotland is a very small fish in the pond and whilst Jimmy talks very statesman like the reality is population size is quite small to count or carry much weight, when put into numbers 1.6 million scots voted remain with 1.1 voting leave which is hardly a landslide when you consider 17 million voted leave in England alone.
They dont like it up em !

Offline Stuart159

EU Exit
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2016, 13:14. »
Is it Jimmy, or is it Nicola?

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
EU Exit
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2016, 14:56. »
, I can't believe the Scots are so gullible.
Don't tar us all with the same brush! ::)

Sorry. There are some great things that come out of Scotland, Dundee cake,Irn Bru, the M6 I'll get ma bonnet.

Offline dleafy

• Supreme Member
EU Exit
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2016, 20:10. »
It should be pointed out that more Scots voted to leave the EU than voted Sturgeon into office.
She's just on a power trip.....Now when do I get my wonky veg back?

Cheers

Davy !!!

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
EU Exit
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2016, 20:47. »
Strictly speaking the poisoned one hasn't lost two referenda; it was the other trout Salmond who lost the first one although he was ably abetted by the  poisoned one.
Dave

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
EU Exit
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2016, 22:15. »
Personally I say good riddance, let's rebuild Hadrian's Wall and add gun turrets. I wish I'd had a vote on Scottish independence. Nice to see the 'Poison Dwarf' starring in this video.

http://www.bettingpro.com/category/football/paddy-power-to-launch-new-scotland-vindaloo-advert-for-euro-2016-20160527-0015/

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
EU Exit
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2016, 22:17. »
Sorry forgot to add 'Please gamble responsibly' :-)