Author Topic: Yet Another Bag Snatching.  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Bunny

Yet Another Bag Snatching.
« on: June 13, 2016, 18:38. »
We were eating today at the BOWLS restaurant, all of a sudden we heard a commotion, an elderly gentleman had had his shoulder bag snatched as he was on his way to the lawyers, he had EVERYTHING in there. But the worst thing is that he had very recently had a hernia operation and was due to have the stitches out tomorrow!¬ as he was thrown to the floor, the stitches burst! The police arrived also the ambulance. 
So....be VERY vigilant out-there, there are obviously lots of these scumbags about. 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 18:40. by Bunny »

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 19:00. »
Thats terrible.  I hope he's ok.  There's some nasty
 people in this world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Occasional tourist

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 19:55. »
We need to be VERY vigilant - there has been an increase of opportunist thieves and violent robbers here - suspect everyone! Very sad but true - disgusting scumbags are about!.........wish we could catch a few in the act!   

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 20:04. »
Where is the BOWLS restaurant ? Is it the one in monte mar , also is that were the puplic swimming pool is ?. Is it open yet

Offline Bunny

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 22:09. »
Sorry, I don't know the name of the restaurant, but yes it is in Montemar and next to the swimming pool
I also have to say the owners of the restaurant were very helpful towards the gentleman.  Yes I am almost sure the swimming pool is open now, if not it should be with this darned heat!!!

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 15:43. »
Dreadful..........in answer to the questions, the restaurant is called El Rincon de MonteMar - they are lovely people BTW  :D

Also Steve the pool is open from May through to September! More info can be found here http://goo.gl/dTBWVu
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 15:44. by Alicante Holiday Villas »

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 16:52. »
Ok thanks for your replies

Offline Ledger

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 16:56. »
I do hope the Spanish police dish out instant justice when they catch up with the scum......and then the courts can deal with them. >:(