Author Topic: Restaurante La Herradura  (Read 1553 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Restaurante La Herradura
« on: May 20, 2016, 09:40. »
On the advice of some friends we visited the above last night..........sounds a bit corny, but it felt like a night out in Spain!!

The restaurant is in an old farmhouse, a little bit like Villorians (pity that closed) and has a great atmosphere.

Its not in the best situation, behind a Repsol filling station but once through the doors you forget all about that.

Great choice of set menus, including a gluten free and vegatarian options.

Last nights entertainment, two guys with great voices strumming their guitars and a guy using a box with impressive results as a drum, was very good, some lovely Spanish songs. They have traditional entertainment every night.

Worth a visit for a decent night out.........on the strength of last nights visit I'd say booking is essentail, it was a full house.

See  http://www.restaurantelaherradura.com/indice_en.html and https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g1918425-d2481967-Reviews-Restaurante_La_Herradura-Los_Montesinos_Alicante_Province_Valencian_Country.html

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline bertdove

• Galactic Member
Restaurante La Herradura
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 10:04. »
They do a pretty good menu del dia at lunchtimes, too.

Bert

Offline cathk7@hotmail.com

Restaurante La Herradura
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 12:56. »
I have only been at lunch time it was lovely.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Restaurante La Herradura
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 11:47. »
Gluten free  ;D this is a must when our son and his girlfriend come out. As not only is she gluten intolerant she is also a vegaterian.

Offline mike and judith

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Restaurante La Herradura
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 19:03. »
Very friendly owner too John, who welcomes, explains it was his childhood dream to own the property, & as a piece de resistance, thanks everyone for helping with his expensive mortgage!!
One of our regular "posh" nights out.