Author Topic: la Piedra Bar and Grill  (Read 2998 times)

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
la Piedra Bar and Grill
« on: May 06, 2016, 18:01. »
Very good , three courses for €12.95 , proper cheese cake dessert will be going again.

Offline Chris C

la Piedra Bar and Grill
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 20:37. »
Is that the place next to Websters? Never been but will give it a try

Offline cathk7@hotmail.com

la Piedra Bar and Grill
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 20:58. »
Just had a lovely meal couldn't manage a dessert  full to busting well done La Piedrax

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Offline Keith and Jen

la Piedra Bar and Grill
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 08:02. »
When we went last autumn, it was very, very NOISY - incredibly so.  We went on a different night with the same experience.  We were ignored by the staff.  We left and went to Tutti's next door but one.  It was a completely different experience.  Excellent food and attentive staff.  We may try La Piedra again but I doubt it.

Keith
Experience is what you get just after you need it.

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
la Piedra Bar and Grill
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 09:56. »
I love the food in La Piedra and like most people have had lovely food from a very successful and busy bar/grill, I've never even heard of Tuttis so couldn't comment on the food until I have .

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
la Piedra Bar and Grill
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 10:08. »
When we went last autumn, it was very, very NOISY - incredibly so.  We went on a different night with the same experience.  We were ignored by the staff.  We left and went to Tutti's next door but one.  It was a completely different experience.  Excellent food and attentive staff.  We may try La Piedra again but I doubt it.

Keith

The night we went with some friends we couldn't hear each other talk it was that noisy
The chairs were also very uncomfortable
Couldn't fault the service
The food was below par
Four out of ten and that's generous

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline denandrose

la Piedra Bar and Grill
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 16:25. »
We have had many good meals in La Piedra with excellent service, we always book our table beforehand.  I agree that the bar area can be loud but in the restaurant area it is quieter and we have never had a problem hearing our conversations. We have introduced several friends to the restaurant who also think it is excellent value with good service from a friendly team there, but as they say, one man's meat etc.

Offline Up the iron

la Piedra Bar and Grill
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2016, 08:56. »
We have been twice to La Piedra and really enjoyed the food and excellent service. The steaks served on the hot stone is a great idea. Yes the bar area has a bit of volume but its only people enjoying themselves.

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
la Piedra Bar and Grill
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 11:42. »
And another vote from us too, we ate there a couple of times last time out, and their breakfasts are fab too, its also good to see it being used by the locals, both as a restaurant and a bar.
Hazel