Author Topic: Leprechaun Bar  (Read 3214 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Leprechaun Bar
« on: March 30, 2016, 21:56. »
The above reopened a few weeks ago.
I see that they've got Greg Bannis on in a couple of weeks, he's great and puts a fantastic show on.
If we where in GA we'd be going there for a great night

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline theleprechaunbar

• May the road rise to meet you.
    • TheLeprechaun.Bar
Leprechaun Bar
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 21:59. »
The Leprechaun has reopened!!

TheLeprechaun.Bar had its inauguration on March the tenth 2016. Featuring the young talented singer Avril Blake the doors opened  at 7pm and Cava Gratis started the evening. The familiar layout of ornate stonework, Tiffany lamps and a dominating bar set the scene for both a family reunion for some of the Ferguson girls and Joan meeting and greeting lots of familiar faces and friends. Tony and Joan took to the stage early on, in the briefest of nervous speeches to thank the attendees for their support. A packed house were more than adequately entertained by the fantastic vocal talent of Avril. The two expert barmen fuelled the demand for the wide selection of beverages and the party feeling lasted into the early hours.

We decided to Refresh and reopen TheLeprechaun.Bar

Life in Spain is perceived by those living in the UK and Ireland as "living the dream". Many have ventured only to return, having realised that the many advantages of sun-drenched days still leaves some hankering after the customs traditions and even a friendly local.

There is a Leprechaun back in town! Well, okay, just outside of Santa Pola. The coastal road most people with a car are familiar with, the twisty narrow road that hugs the Med between Gran Alacant and Santa Pola. It's OFF the bus route so car or taxi makes the 15 minute journey easily accessible. Along the road after the little white church, featured many many years ago in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, the sea and scenic views to your left and once you spot the apartments heralding the beginnings of SantaPola suburbia - it's a FiRST Left.

100 metres takes you to the door of TheLeprechaun.Bar
Many have been here before, years ago, sometimes numerous times. It lay closed, abandoned, unused, then loaned out, then rented as a pub Only (with inconsistent late opening hours and random days). Mostly it was closed. During this lapse Gran Alacant was inundated with a wide range of eateries. Only the aul hands missed the Joan Ferguson kitchen magic. That homely cooking filled many a belly and that reputation has this year decided to return to the homestead and present Joan cuisine from the kitchen of TheLeprechaun.Bar

TheLeprechaun.Bar
Where Destinies Meet ☘☘☘

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Leprechaun Bar
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 13:12. »
Well with an in introduction like that who could resist?  I didnt know that church was in The Good The Bad. I'll have to look next time we watch it

Casa De Valen Med II

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
Leprechaun Bar
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 16:46. »
I didnt know that church was in The Good The Bad.
Me neither, are we sure about this?!

Offline theleprechaunbar

• TheLeprechaun.Bar
Leprechaun Bar
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 17:19. »
I know some things about lots of things, a lot about a few things, and not everything about anything. On this occasion I feel that I am accurate in this fact! (Plus I re-watched the movie, and yip, it IS in there.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 17:22. by theleprechaunbar »
TheLeprechaun.Bar
Where Destinies Meet ☘☘☘

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
Leprechaun Bar
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 21:08. »
Superb! At what time in the movie does it appear? :)

Offline theleprechaunbar

• TheLeprechaun.Bar
Leprechaun Bar
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 21:47. »
Around the third cuppa tea period, which equates to around 5 commercial breaks for advertising.

TheLeprechaun.Bar
Where Destinies Meet ☘☘☘

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Leprechaun Bar
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 13:52. »
To think I could be walking where Clint Eastwood walked is like OMG.

Offline loser

Leprechaun Bar
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 18:00. »
If someone have the time, please feel free to find it in and mark the time:

;D