Author Topic: Activities  (Read 1746 times)

Offline barbara obrien

Activities
« on: March 30, 2016, 17:05. »
Hi, my husband and myself will be visiting Gran Alacant in the summer for 4 weeks, we would like info on where we can dance, we do ballroom, latin and sequence, we also play crown green bowls, any info on these two activities would be good, thanks in advance. Regards Barbara

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Activities
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 18:26. »
Hi Barbara we go dancing, ballroom, Latin and sequence at Restaurante Los Rosales on the CV 895 (Lemon Tree Rd) every Monday and Friday.
On Monday it kicks off at 7.30pm with a sequence lesson followed by the dance, ends about 10.30pm
On Friday its just a dance, same times.
A friendly crowd go along every week, it's €7 each.
They also hold regular dinner dances.
You say you are going in the Summer, no dances are held in August due to the heat.
We've found no where closer to GA
Hope this helps

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Lesue

Activities
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 20:12. »
Hola Barbara, welcome to the forum.

Monte Mar Bowls & Social Club is in Gran Alacant but not "Crown Green" I'm afraid. In fact I don't know of any "Crown Green" played on the Costa Blanca but I might be wrong. If you fancy giving outdoor carpet bowling a go have a look at the Monte Mar website http://montemarbowls.com/ where you can find out everything you need to know about the club.