Author Topic: Banking Issues  (Read 9519 times)

granalacant

Banking Issues
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2015, 17:58. »
funnily enough I ran upto the limits here in Alicante in Alcampo - forgot I had bought a few things in Adidas and in Tommy Hilfiger. Took a few seconds to change the limit on my iPad and that was it.

Offline bigboy

Banking Issues
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2015, 18:41. »
funnily enough I ran upto the limits here in Alicante in Alcampo - forgot I had bought a few things in Adidas and in Tommy Hilfiger. Took a few seconds to change the limit on my iPad and that was it.

In your dreams !

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Banking Issues
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2015, 21:43. »
I had to lend 50 cents from the Mrs today to buy a jar of Bovril,  didn't need an iPad though, the money came through just in time.......the cashier in Consum was getting rather annoyed.

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

granalacant

Banking Issues
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2015, 21:48. »
yep very annoying to have those people queuing, having goods going through the scanner, then they pack their items and then ... remember they have to pay.

Offline mike and judith

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Banking Issues
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2015, 21:45. »
Had this problem with my son when he was 15.  It had to be Adidas/Nike/ Tommy Hilfiger.
Thankfully he's matured & now buys clothes that suit with or without a brand.
Wish the world would grow up & maybe it could lead to a solution in the problem:-
Need to keep employment going versus
Don't want to exploit child labour.
We ALL need to grow up, & not go with Hello magazinr

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Banking Issues
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2015, 22:07. »
Ipads, tommy hilfiger , Adidas no wonder spains economy is going down the pan, nothing like supporting domestic economy
They dont like it up em !

granalacant

Banking Issues
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2015, 22:51. »
The only advantage of buying Nikè and the rest is they match well, whether you go to a reception or are on the beach. And I can' t help it iPads and iPhones are far superior to Samsung and co. Some people prefer style AND substance over ... where can I buy the cheapest ......    :-)

Just today read that the electronics division of Samsung is getting out of the red figures because they have won a contract to supply ... Apple.

Working with Apple since 1984 and not changing. Another figure: about 95% of worldwide profits on smartphones is made by one single company. Guess which one. Of course if you buy like some people, the cables in a chinese shop you can have some problems.

Offline mike and judith

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Banking Issues
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2015, 23:05. »
What's that got to do with teenagers clothing?

granalacant

Banking Issues
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2015, 23:41. »
What's that got to do with teenagers clothing?

Exactly my point   .-) Someone is drifting away from the thread which is about banks, banking issues.
I did not mention teenager's clothes ... Let us stick to banking and how modern technology has its ups and downs ... and not all is bad   :-)

Offline mike and judith

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Banking Issues
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2015, 00:05. »
So Apple/Samsung etc. Was not thread drift?
Think either the ray bans are too dark, or you've put the Levis on upside down.