Author Topic: Rosa Tours  (Read 818 times)

Offline RachUK

Rosa Tours
« on: August 12, 2022, 09:35. »
Has anyone had an experience with Rosa Tours.
I noticed John's mention of them in a previous post.
We are travelling in the first two week in Sept and I assumed that as Quik Save only sell tours for the school holidays, the day trips stopped?
The website suggests pick up from outside Lidl (I assume where the Alicante bus usually stops?) for our dates.
We are looking at Terra Mitica and a Catamaran trip in Altea.
Have decided not to hire a car this time.
I've emailed them but haven't heard back yet as I wanted to double check before paying.

Offline SueB

Rosa Tours
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 23:50. »
We have not experienced Rosa Tours but we have travelled before with Davids Coach Trips and they were very good.  They also pick up at the bus stop outside Lidl.  Their website is coachtripsonline.com  We are hoping to use them to go to Benidorm when we come over at the end of September. The problem we have is that we have to get down to the Commercial Centre by some means from Altomar 2, to be there at approximately 9.30am so it was great when we were able to get on at the top of the urbanisation when we purchased tickets through Quicksave. I did contact Quicksave to see if by chance they were still selling tickets in September, but unfortunately not.

Sue

Offline RachUK

Rosa Tours
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 08:46. »
Thanks Sue
We are staying at the bottom, so the walk will only be 15 mins max.
I did look at David's coach trips and unfortunately they don't offer the Catamaran but do offer the Algar waterfalls.
We've been coming for over 20 years and have never gone to Altea or Guadelest! Not sure why?

Offline Kjconline

Rosa Tours
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2022, 12:46. »
I have used Rosa Tours a couple of times to go to the waterfalls and have had no problems at all with them. I am looking to book a trip to Aqualandia in the next week or so and will either use Rosa or David's depending on price

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
Rosa Tours
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 13:34. »
I would suggest checking with Algar Waterfalls that they’ve got some water, we last went in February and water was quite low, we have been twice previously over the years and they are spectacular so we’ll wortg checking as it’s quite a journey into the mountains. Guadalest is always spectacular as are Aqualandia water park, Mundomar great sea life centre and Terra Mitica not quite Alton Towers but still a good day out.

Offline RachUK

Rosa Tours
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 10:20. »
Thank you all.
We've booked for the waterfalls and Guadelest as we haven't been there before.
Have done the other trip (theme park ones) before, so wanted something a bit more relaxing this time