Author Topic: Marco Mas El Altet  (Read 1515 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Marco Mas El Altet
« on: April 20, 2017, 15:04. »
As usual brilliant service recieved from the above today.

Yesterday I noticed a damp patch on the floor behind one of the toilets, knowing I hadnt miss aimed I suspected a leak between the cistern and the pan..........10 minute job I thought, all i need is a new gasket and new cistern to pan retaining bolt and washers.

When I removed the cistern I found a hairline crack running all the way along the bottom of it.

I took a few measurments from the cistern this morning and went up to Marco Mas. I explained to Antonio what I wanted, we went into the showroom and I spotted a Roca toilet very much like the one we have, the cistern measurments were exactly the same..........Antonio checked the price, he showed me the price in the catalogue and offered me a 15% discount. Brilliant said I can you get me one and when can I have it.........now he said and he dismantled the display model..........problem, it had a bottom inlet and mine had a side inlet..........not a problem, Antonois brother said he would be 10 minutes he would go and get one from their warehouse.
I also told Antonio I needed one of the chrome tap heads that isolate the water as mine had broken when I turned it off........Antonio asked which fitting mine was, I had no idea!! Not a problem, I will charge you for one, you can take the different models and see which fits, next time you are passing you can bring back the ones that are the wrong size said Antonio.

An hour later a new cistern had been fitted fitted, the new isolator tap fitted and I took Antonio his other parts back.

I cant think of many other shops that would give such great service and their prices are very competative.

Worth a visit for your DIY requirements.

Regards all

John
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Marco Mas El Altet
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 16:32. »
Whoops, for Antonio read Roberto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline mike and judith

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Marco Mas El Altet
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 17:08. »
Antonio, Roberto, whoever John.
Sounds like brilliant service to me!

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
Marco Mas El Altet
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 19:04. »
Agreed John, went there a few years ago looking for replacement parts and they were really helpful, great local business.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mike and Jane Hopper

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
Marco Mas El Altet
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 09:09. »
Hi, we need a new toilet seat which Leroy merlin didn't have. Do they speak much English as our Spanish is not great?

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Marco Mas El Altet
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 09:38. »
I always go armed with a few photos on the mobile phone......it speaks a thousand words!!
You won't have a problem

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro