Author Topic: Holiday Home Insurance  (Read 507 times)

Offline Keith and Jen

Holiday Home Insurance
« on: May 04, 2023, 08:16. »
Our holiday home insurance is coming up for renewal. At present we use UK firm Intasure.
Do you have any recommendations for insurers in GA or Santa Pola?

Keith
Experience is what you get just after you need it.

Offline burchd

Holiday Home Insurance
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 16:13. »
http://www.lindarowland.com/

I have used Linda Rowlands for 20 years both car and house insurance.
Outstanding service and regularly reviews my policies.

Offline Ron l

Holiday Home Insurance
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 09:44. »
Same here Linda Rowland in Santa Pola very good and helpful

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
Holiday Home Insurance
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 16:20. »
We’ve used Linda Rowland for over 20 years and always been impressed and had cause to make a claim,that was until a few months ago when we had an issue with our property ( can’t give details ) anyway our Spanish neighbour said no problems house insurance will cover that, so we contacted LR who very swiftly said under paragraph blah subsection 321da, clause 59f that it wasn’t covered and was very sorry, now on my uk policy I checked same item and it would be covered, the lesson learnt is all that’s shiny is not gold.

Offline Lofto

Holiday Home Insurance
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2023, 21:04. »
I use Gran alacant insurance, Alfonso is very good, I'd a leak last year which my policy covered and he dealt with it all very efficiently. 

Offline SueB

Holiday Home Insurance
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 18:50. »
For 20 years we have used Insurance for Holiday Homes which in 2016 became part of A-Plan Insurance Group operating from the A-Plan Bristol branch.  At one point I did contact Linda Rowland for a quote but she said that the Spanish insurance policies could not offer the same extensive cover that we had.  Fortunately we have not had to make any claim so cannot judge as to how well they react when a claim is made.

Sue