Author Topic: Days out  (Read 637 times)

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Days out
« on: August 02, 2022, 18:15. »
Hi bringing 4 grandchildren out on the 28th does anyone have any  idea's for days out to which we can get a bus / coach too.
Is there somewhere local I can hire a car for a day or 2 in GA, I think there’s one in the commercial centre not sure if they do daily hire.
Any info would be great
Thanks

Offline Lolabunny

Days out
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 13:04. »
Hi Steve,

You can buy discounted tickets for Safari Park from Quicksave shop, also they have other trips you can book where you get picked up in GA.

In respect of car rental....try Arriba  they have an advert in the GA magazine. www.arribarentacar.com or telephone 0034 711017118. Or email info@arribarentacar.com They are based in GA and deliver cars direct to your door if required. Some of my friends have booked with them this year and tell me it has been a refreshing change, from the nightmare companies at the airport.

Hope that helps.

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Days out
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 13:13. »
Thanks for your reply I will try the hire company

Offline Lolabunny

Days out
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 14:33. »

Forgot to mention....the Safari Park now has a great water park that the kids love. I think it is a couple of euros extra but well worth it, especially in this heat.  So, you would need to take your swimming gear..

We also found the Santa Pola funfair went down well with the kids. It’s a little old fashioned but in a way it is nicer for it. It is a great night out for the kids.

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Days out
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 16:38. »
Yea we have done the safari and swimming pool (last time we went) but sound like it got better, also done the fun fair which they really enjoyed, is it open most nights now, it was only Saturday evening before, the kids  are getting older now and it’s really hard to keep them happy. Do you know what terra mitica is like.
Thanks for the reply’s really helpful

Offline Lolabunny

Days out
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 17:04. »

Sorry but not been to any of the larger theme parks are like......but I did used to work at Quicksave where we sold tickets and people used to pop back in to say how much they had enjoyed Terra Mitica and Aqualandia. Ideal for the older kids, very popular. X

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Days out
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2022, 21:13. »
Does quicksave do coach trips there ??

Offline Lolabunny

Days out
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2022, 08:30. »

I think so Steve...

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Days out
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2022, 15:49. »
I there a bus that goes to Santa Pola park from GA ???