Author Topic: Travel to Rojales/Car Hire  (Read 1408 times)

Offline karamac24

Travel to Rojales/Car Hire
« on: May 22, 2019, 21:29. »
Hi I will be staying in Gran Alacant for 2 weeks in July. We would like to visit the waterpark in Rojales. What is the best way to get to the park? Is it possible to hire a car for 1 day for a reasonable price. There are 4 adults 2 children and 2 teenagers so would be looking for 8 seater or 2 cars.

Offline Phillip

• Supreme Member
  • De cuerdo y loco todos tenemos un poco.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 10:26. »
It’s definitely cheaper to hire 2 cars. We have always hired 2 cars but this year we have booked a 7 seater and it’s probably double the price of 2 small cars!
A easy option would be xtra car hire as they will bring the cars to you (otherwise you will need to get taxi/bus to airport or Alicante to pick up hire car then the same coming home)
I would of thought hey would do 1 day hire? It all money 🙂
Phillip

Offline Phillip

• Supreme Member
  • De cuerdo y loco todos tenemos un poco.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 10:35. »
I just had a look at enterprise Alicante train station....A 9 seater from enterprise for 1 day in July £108. 2 cars £38 each so a small saving.....But might might be more fun everyone in the same van?
Phillip

Offline LOLANDPETE

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 14:55. »
 The restaurant next to granmundo hire out cars 15euro per day Inc ins. 3 day minimum hire. Hatsikidee. Tel 966 699 141 or www.elhatsikidee.com. Worth a try

Offline chris and jackie

• Galactic Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 21:55. »
We have been to all the water parks over the years including this one, the Rojales one is fairly small and not sure it's worth all the hassle and cost of hiring cars etc to get there there.
If you want a water park then the best is Aqualandia in Benidorm which has loads of rides for all ages plus a large wave pool. You can get Daves coaches trip, just google them, and they pick you up in GA , drop you at the door with ticket and then pick you up and take you home.
aqualandia is more expensive but cost out the entrance to Rojales plus costs of transport and compare to coach trip, also Aqualandia is a good day out and I would say Rojales is ok for an afternoon.
There is also a good one in Torrevieja but can't remember name but without cars you would need to bus or , hire car there.