Author Topic: La Escondida  (Read 1345 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
La Escondida
« on: March 04, 2019, 21:04. »
I received an email a few weeks ago telling me that Terry and Yvette had sold La Escondida, here’s an email I’ve just received from the new owners
Fingers crossed that the food is just as good as it’s always been

Dear customers of La Escondida,

Many of you have already been notified that the Hotel La Escondida is in new hands since February 13th and for those who are not, we would like to let you know that since the date indicated above, the hotel is now part of the hotel chain Singular's Hotels & Restaurants, and I introduce myself as the owner and CEO of the company.

I would like to transmit to each one of you that La Escondida Singular’s Hotel will continue working in a closer, personalized and professional way with each of our hotel and restaurant clients.

At the level of the brand image, we intend to have a more updated look without losing the charm of the hotel and to enhance the possibilities of La Escondida.

We know the importance of the relationship with each of our guests, this is why the ownership of Singular’s personally takes care of the start-up, the total management, the training, and the approach that is desired in the hotel and in this way create a business identity and a personalized service to our guests.

We want to give life, we would like to create a place to socialize, easily accessible, a place to enjoy and receive excellent service. Making the client feel at home and following with the perfection in attention to our guests which characterize sthe hotel.

The gastronomic offer is a seasonal cuisine, traditional but with an avant-garde air. We will add ... specialties, snacks, events and a more attractive menu in line with the cuisine demanded by our guests... and of course, we will maintain the menu that our most loyal customers request.

Singular's Hotels is a small luxury hotel company, currently with 12 establishments between Spain and Portugal and La Escondida is our first hotel in La Comunidad Valenciana and is the best place for the beginning of the expansion in this land that we appreciate so much.

We hope to welcome you in our facilities and count on you for the development of the new project in this fascinating hotel.

Thank you very much in advance.

With kind regards,

Max Porcuna
LA ESCONDIDA SINGULAR'S  HOTELS & RESTAURANT

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
La Escondida
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 07:54. »
Got the same mail John - we are doing a stayover in June, I'll report back !!
BeachLife

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
La Escondida
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 16:31. »
Hope it’s better than the last time we stayed!!
Yvette and Terry weren’t there and the service was poor.
The Mrs has an allergy to gluten and dairy, they are normally brilliant, this time they were dire, particularly at breakfast.
The corker was when the waiter brought a basket to the table and announced “these are freshly baked croissants” he then looked at the Mrs and continued “but you can’t have any”, he then laughed and walked away.

I will add that we never experienced anything like that on our frequent visits for lunch.

The bedroom they allocated us wasn’t that good either, cosy and rustic yes but lacking a few basics which you don’t expect at their prices.

Regards all

John
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 16:35. by John H »
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."