Author Topic: Postage  (Read 580 times)

Offline diggybabe

Postage
« on: January 21, 2018, 15:19. »
Does anyone know where to find postal costs for a parcel from Gran Alacant to UK. It is light but 2ft square and 4 inches deep. Everytime I google I get Royal Mail.

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
Postage
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 18:09. »
I would take it to the Post Office on GA; you will probably have to take it there to post it anyway. That will also remove any guesswork.
Dave

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
Postage
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 18:15. »
Mike and Jane Hopper

Offline jdr

Postage
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 19:16. »
Hi
We use two companies/couriers to bring bags/parcels from UK (Gateshead) to GA, and also the opposite direction, one is informed that it will take 5 working days, but mostly takes less, items are picked up at dispatch address and delivered at nominated receiving address by well known international couriers. We get the reference number to keep an eye as to items location and delivery time, one is required to tell them prior to pick up weight and dimensions, for the cost of service.

For info www.sendmybag.com and parcel2go.com

It saves time at airport waiting to check in items landside and hanging around carousels on arrival, it is cheaper that checking in bags that are too big to hand carry on to planes with all airlines.
Having used both I recommend
Jim

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
Postage
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 16:18. »
Hi
We use two companies/couriers to bring bags/parcels from UK (Gateshead) to GA, and also the opposite direction, one is informed that it will take 5 working days, but mostly takes less, items are picked up at dispatch address and delivered at nominated receiving address by well known international couriers. We get the reference number to keep an eye as to items location and delivery time, one is required to tell them prior to pick up weight and dimensions, for the cost of service.

For info www.sendmybag.com and parcel2go.com

It saves time at airport waiting to check in items landside and hanging around carousels on arrival, it is cheaper that checking in bags that are too big to hand carry on to planes with all airlines.
Having used both I recommend
Jim
Thank you for the info
Dave