Author Topic: BBVA bank form  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Angelo

BBVA bank form
« on: April 15, 2015, 10:06. »
Does any ones know how to fill the new declaration form from the bank on line? And what document I need to sent ! Thank you.

Offline burchd

BBVA bank form
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 11:34. »
Is it the money laundering form?
I thought I had filled the online form correctly in January,but when I visited the bank in February I had to show  my NIE certificate,Passport and sign a form inorder that they held a digital signature.

This was all scanned into their computer system.
If it is a joint account both sets of documents and signatures were required.

I know that some people have completed the form online at other Spanish Banks but not sure re BBVA.

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
BBVA bank form
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 16:01. »
I did the form online about 6 months ago for duetche bank and it basically needs your nie number addresses and passport number and then you need on next visit to take both passport and nie number into bank .

Hope that helps

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
BBVA bank form
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 17:32. »
I tried doing it online a couple of weeks back. Got so far and then it asked for an additional password which had be totally flummoxed. Had some forms in the mail last week, so I filled them in and scanned them and then attached them to an E Mail. I'm still half expecting the a/c to be frozen next week with a visit to the bank being required when I come down in early May.

Offline donp287

BBVA bank form
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 11:28. »
Same experience as Tony - on-line form didn't work so emailed a scanned one. Got a reply saying bottom of scan missing so had to rescan and resend. Now have an email asking questions on sources of funds and other info.
Expecting account to be frozen due to bureaucracy but I have been informed it will remian open for withdrawals for a further 2 months but cannot make deposits.
Brian

Offline Angelo

BBVA bank form
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 14:38. »
Hi every one.Arrived in Spain. Got to the bbva bank this morning nice and early with my wife as the account is in both names,supplied (passport/NIEcertificate/completed form/and a digital signature)It took over 30 minutes to complete every thing . I am a very happy man. The only thing to do now is sort out the house water leak change the will tomorrow before the July deadline (as adviced by Andrea)and  back in the UK Saturday.Nice break !!!!!!!.I will be happy to go back to work.!!!!

Offline Philndeb

BBVA bank form
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 15:40. »
That's weird, I had an email from BMN to take passport NIE and resident papers up to the bank, I went in yesterday and all they did was scan my passport, took 5 minutes and I signed nothing. It's to do with money laundering apparently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk