Author Topic: Ryanair or is it lyingair  (Read 5080 times)

Offline Occasional tourist

Ryanair or is it lyingair
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2017, 17:06. »
Regardless of whether it's an inconvenience or not, they are lying, and they have changed the booking software to shut them. Was on a flight last week and EVERYONE on the flight who did not pay for seats were separated, some of them with a row of 3 to themselves! So.....just before take off, all of those people changed seats to be with their family & friends etc. then the crew decided they has lost a passenger, so everyone had to revert to their allotted seat again until they realised where they had screwed up! In the long run, it will inconvenience them. Change it back you miserably buzzards! 

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2017, 22:14. »
The mind boggles, those that didnt pay were seperated, they weren't seperated because they were never together in the first place. Please spare me this nonsense, if you wish to sit together PAY UP if you dont pay dont winge about sitting all over the place its called random seat allocation if you dont like it fly british airways. GET A GRIP.
They dont like it up em !

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2017, 22:29. »
Your missing the point victor up until this year Ryanair's policy was to allocate seat together where possible they have now changed that without telling anyone to deliberately not sit people together . I personally don't care I can pay the extra if I want to but for people on a budget this can add £80 to a family of 4 holiday and the website does not say that if you don't pay you will be separated .  Also they have denied that anything has changed when it clearly has .

Put a line on the website saying if you don't pay for an allocated seat you will be separated the people can make a choice

Offline Lorraine smith

Ryanair
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2017, 22:48. »
Stop moaning about seating. If you want to sit together pay for your seats as others do. Flights are not expensive anyway, some people are always ready to complain and do not want to cough up.

Offline mike and judith

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2017, 09:40. »
Realistic prices for travel?
Compare any low budget air carrier price with say, a rail fare from Cornwall to London & see the difference.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2017, 10:19. »
It's sometimes more like "Council Estate Banter" on here rather than a forum populated in the majority by folk who have a second home in the sun.
I'll get shot now.....but folk who mess about getting a bus from the airport to GA........after 5 hours of traveling I don't begrudge that €18 taxi fare one iota in order to get home and put the kettle on.
Flack jacket to the ready!!

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2017, 15:55. »
What you need to do is this, once the aircraft has taken off go and stand next to your beloved and start chatting, if everyone did this they wouldn't be able to get their overpriced goodies down the aisle as quickly as they want. If they move you on then swap to the other seat. 40 people stood in the aisle and hardly any sales will soon make them think of another money making scheme, like charging to use the toilets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Stuart159

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2017, 17:06. »
Keep quiet, I've been paying for seats at opposite ends of the plane for years, its the only peace and quiet I get.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 01:21. by Stuart159 »

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2017, 17:24. »
One man's meat etc. Certainly seems to suit Stuart.

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2017, 18:35. »
John you must have lived on a posh council estate because the estate i grew up on the banter was settled with fists and baseball bats. The forum banter is more sunday school.
They dont like it up em !

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2017, 20:22. »
Definitely lived at the posh end Victor, we were that posh that if we still lived there we'd invite the neighbours round for Pot Noodle sandwiches.

Regards all

John

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2017, 20:36. »
Not sure about a pot noodle sandwich but I would recommend a fish finger sandwich they are awesome

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2017, 21:40. »
......my Auntie used to give us crisp sandwiches and sometimes sugar sandwiches.
In the words of the song "that's living alright"

Regards all

John

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2017, 22:20. »
The crisp one is good depending on flavour but sugar yuk ,!!!!!

Offline Keith and Jen

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2017, 08:25. »
I love sugar butties, especially when made using butter instead of margarine (when Jen's not looking).

Keith
Experience is what you get just after you need it.