Author Topic: Tennis Clubs  (Read 2478 times)

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Tennis Clubs
« on: November 03, 2016, 17:51. »
I have a friend who is coming to GA next week to look at properties with a view to buying and then moving out early next year, she asked me if i knew of any tennis clubs in GA so she would be able to get a game, has anyone any idea if there are please?
Hazel

Offline Maricia

Tennis Clubs
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 20:10. »
Hi Hazel,
Friends of ours book the tennis court in the sports centre up the top past the market (if they are still open), sorry I can't remember the price.
BW
Maricia

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Tennis Clubs
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 21:02. »
On Novamar we have our own tennis court, well maintained and hardly used

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Tennis Clubs
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 22:48. »
The Meds have courts.  Ours is used quite a bit and when we are over my husband and his friend play doubles with a couple of spanish guys. There are also courts on urb opposite the novamars (dont know what its called).  Im sure she could get a game if she asked about

Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
Tennis Clubs
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 07:12. »
The Novamar tennis court is just a hundred metres along from my apartment. If your friend bought mine, after the game she could stop off opposite the apartment at Sezadu and slake the thirst that she has built up. There you go. Perfick!  ;)

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Tennis Clubs
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 09:51. »
Thank you all, she is hoping to find a club along with the courts because as a newcomer she wont know anyone to get a game but I'm sure that she will get talking to people once she moves.
She is after a townhouse, so sorry Tony as I think yours is an apartment?. Interesting PuddyWoo you have tennis courts, I didnt know that, am I right on thinking that the urb you are on is Mediterraneo and is oposite the clot and the Carabassi bars as thats one of the areas I recommended.
Hazel

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Tennis Clubs
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 11:46. »
Yes Hazel thats right. Med 1 is the bigger one nearest the bars. Med 2 in the middle and Med 3 is the smaller one near to the allotments. They all have one court and 2 swimming pools. If she is interested in a town house there is one on Med 2 that I know of. 3 bed corner town house for sale. The corner houses are the only ones with 3 beds. General opinion is that Med 2 is the nicest.  Great no nonsense president, very clean, money in the pot for urb improvements and hardly any debtors. Important things on an urb.!!!

Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Maricia

Tennis Clubs
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 16:57. »
Hi Hazel,

a number of urbs with townhouses have tennis courts (Sierra Mar, Altomar 1 etc.)

BW

Maricia

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Tennis Clubs
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 17:32. »
Hope you dont mind me asking who the corner townhouse is up with and if you happen to know the price it would be very useful as I would let her know if its around her price range as she has a budget limit. And thanks to Maricia too and everyone else, I knew of some that had courts but this post has been very useful and told me a few I didnt know, GA has grown so much now its hard to keep track of it all.
Hazel

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Tennis Clubs
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2016, 19:51. »
Hi Hazel. Sorry no i dont know the price. I think it was with Gran Alacant Properties, but I might have that name wrongs. something like that ?  Defo not Homefinders or Carabassi Casas.

Casa De Valen Med II

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Tennis Clubs
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2016, 17:44. »
Thanks Puddy woo, ive told her how to find Gran Alacant Properties as she probably would have just gone to the GA centre ones, and they do seem to have a few town houses, also told her about the meds and about a lot of the gated urbs having courts. She has a lot more info to go on now and hopefully she will like GA as much as we do and will find something thats just what she wants.
Hazel

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Tennis Clubs
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2016, 20:56. »
No problem. Hope she finds somewhere.  X

Casa De Valen Med II