Author Topic: Ryanair or is it lyingair  (Read 5078 times)

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
Ryanair or is it lyingair
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2017, 15:16. »
'Other postings have been removed to make things look a bit more presentable'.
This is probably why Puddy-woo.
I returned to the forum after a few days away and missed all the excitement so have no idea what was said.

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2017, 15:54. »
Forums all over rely on members expressing there opinions,  and thats what they are an opinion, not necessarily right or wrong just an opinion. Sadly some people just get arsey and shouty just because they think they're right and others are wrong. Its never personal just my opinion.
They dont like it up em !

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2017, 07:49. »
I fly to Graz in Austria every week now with BMI Regional - the corporate fare is £528 for a shorter flight than to ALC. For that I get access to a lounge at both ends, which to be honest at BHX is a shambles so I dont bother using it - get a croissant on the way out and a sandwich on the way back. Ryanair is better value for sure !

I dont have to pay to reserve my seat when I check-in though
BeachLife

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2017, 12:34. »
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2017, 14:16. »
They're going to fit a big screen at the front and sell popcorn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2017, 22:45. »
I flew ryanair to alicante last week from that awful brumigun airport, we had the pleasure of a stag party and hen party on board probably 30 persons total. they were all sat randomly and they were the commonest people you could ever meet, most of the males struggled to speak more than 2 syllables together. The remaining 150 normal people endured over 2 hours of these flotsam f ing and blinding, utter pond life. im embarrased to say were from the same country. The point of this post is if they had been sat together then i think fighting would have ensued at least being seperated kept them all at arms length. bring back capital punishment i say.
All the above is my own opinion not shared by my sane wife and children.
They dont like it up em !

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2017, 22:52. »
I feel your pain. We had the same experience last year. I stupidly told one of them to keep his voice down.  He was even louder for the rest of the journey with a few comments directed at me. They were also on our return flight but we didn't take off until the police came onto the plane and took one of them off. Not sure what he had done but they were all very quiet on the return journey. Benidorm has a lot to answer for!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Chris C

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2017, 00:39. »
Thursdays outbound to Spain are normally worst. It's not just Ryanair, I've witnessed the best man and another smack-rat from the same party being arrested at the gate of a Jet2 flight at Leeds, he took exception at having his bags put in the hold and was clearly pissed. They were both knicked and hand-cuffed.

Offline Aficionado

• Galactic Member
    • Hopper & Co
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2017, 00:47. »
Agree about Thursdays, was told this by an EasyJet cabin steward a few years back, have avoided them ever since.
Mike and Jane Hopper

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2017, 10:47. »
I don't know why we're bothered. It won't be a problem in a couple of years. (Thanks to Guy for posting).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214606633985446&set=gm.1584479048286818&type=3&theater

Or that's today's story anyway.

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2017, 14:25. »
I think they may have bigger problems now there is a report doing the rounds about the scratch cards they sell in flights that only a very tiny amount gets given to charity oops

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2017, 14:31. »
If it's about Ryan air not being able to fly here from UK after brexit then it's got some people really hot and bothered on Facebook N332. Teddies are being launched from prams as we speak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2017, 18:24. »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2017, 18:29. »
I think they may have bigger problems now there is a report doing the rounds about the scratch cards they sell in flights that only a very tiny amount gets given to charity oops

Ive seen that doing the rounds again Spurs, it was originally posted a few years ago by someone wanting to spread a bit of malice, a little bit of research shows some £500,000 a year being donated to charities by Ryanair

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2017, 19:53. »
Thanks john did seen a bit weird I'm sure mr O'Leary is way to clever to be caught in that sort of issue.

I expect that flights will continue to increase even after brexit  Jet 2 front Stansted are new this year and I'm sure they won't be the only one whether in the EU or not the airlines and the Spanish govt know there is way to much money at stake to upset the Brit holiday makers