Author Topic: New bar in GA centre  (Read 5573 times)

Offline Saliorgerry

New bar in GA centre
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2017, 15:44. »
Looking forward to it...
I would rather have lots of places than empty shops...

Offline matthewmills311

New bar in GA centre
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2017, 17:54. »
Went to Rogers bar the other Saturday night. There was a drag queen on, think the name was Lexi Legs?? What a rubbish show, vulgar and not at all funny. Badly mimed to songs. All the things she did we've seen in Gran Canaria/Benidorm years ago. It seemed the audience were laughing out of embarrassment for the act. Very amateur - avoid the "show".
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 18:02. by matthewmills311 »

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
New bar in GA centre
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 19:50. »
They're thinking of renaming that location Benidorm Square, and sticky Vicky is moving into ahem The hole in the wall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
New bar in GA centre
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 20:16. »
That will be good at least I will have somewhere to take my old razor blades for recycling!!!!!

Offline Maricia

New bar in GA centre
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2017, 20:18. »
Went to Rogers bar the other Saturday night. There was a drag queen on, think the name was Lexi Legs?? What a rubbish show, vulgar and not at all funny. Badly mimed to songs. All the things she did we've seen in Gran Canaria/Benidorm years ago. It seemed the audience were laughing out of embarrassment for the act. Very amateur - avoid the "show".

Sour grapes me thinks!!! The entertainment in general around GA is 'hit & miss' but we all remain open minded and some we enjoy and some we don't. Personally a night out is what you make it and bars are really trying. Lexi has been around for a little while now and is well known by most and most people watch Lexi's show as a sign of support to the bar. I personally hate bingo, theme nights etc but choose to avoid.

BW

Maricia

« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 21:06. by Maricia »

Offline Calsh

New bar in GA centre
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2017, 18:43. »

If you have seen many drag shows in Gran Canaria/Benidorm over the years and you know all the things have been done years ago - one question, is mathewmills311 aka Tim & Mike???

Just an observation!

Cal

Offline bertdove

• Galactic Member
New bar in GA centre
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2017, 21:46. »
Catfight?

Bert

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
New bar in GA centre
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2017, 22:13. »
Who are tim and mike.?
They dont like it up em !

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
New bar in GA centre
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2017, 18:13. »
That's Tina and Michelle I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
New bar in GA centre
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2017, 19:46. »
In that case who are tina and michelle?

Offline Occasional tourist

New bar in GA centre
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2017, 11:23. »

What a stupid comment! If you are so well versed with drag shows (which you clearly are), why would you go to one? Rude and vulgar for sure (they usually are, but believe me, people weren't laughing out of embarrassment, it's a very popular act.......except with you.....who clearly has an axe to grind!

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
New bar in GA centre
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2017, 17:26. »
You do wonder why their one and only post should be so negative.

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
New bar in GA centre
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2017, 17:53. »
Dare we speculate who matthewmills311 really is, the positive with popular forums will always be that persons with vested interests are normally exposed quite quickly.