Author Topic: You and the law in Spain  (Read 949 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
You and the law in Spain
« on: February 11, 2018, 09:30. »
By David Searl

If you are contemplating buying a property in Spain or have recently done so I would recommend buying a copy of the above.
It beats relying on what the experts in the local bar think is the law which is often incorrect, there’s a  chapter devoted to living on a community and horizontal property laws, which for most of us in GA is a must read and understand.
It’s £20 ish well spent
An updated version of the book comes out virtually every year

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline kevinb

• Galactic Member
You and the law in Spain
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 10:05. »
Sounds like money well spent John, an aspect of horizontal planning law in Spain surprised us recently in as much that a community is jointly responsible for exterior walls on the houses that form the community, after last years flooding a number of houses on our phase suffered water ingression through cracks in the wall panel joints, these are being repaired and special payments are being taken from all community owners to pay for the work.

Offline Tony Gillam

• Galactic Member
You and the law in Spain
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 07:50. »
If any cheapskate wants a 2003 14th edition let me know. ;)

Offline Keith and Jen

You and the law in Spain
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 09:06. »
Well worth the money for any new/prospective house owner.  It saved us much worry and uncertainty when we first bought our house.

Keith
Experience is what you get just after you need it.