Author Topic: Fantastic local service  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Lolabunny

Fantastic local service
« on: January 06, 2018, 10:59. »

Our oven (Past it’s sell by date) broke down Thursday evening, and so Friday morning we went to Euronics on the G A Centre to look for a replacement.  By 10.30 am we had purchased a new oven and whilst we were at it, a new microwave. By 12.15 pm (same day), they were delivered, fitted and the old appliances taken away. All of this with a friendly smile!!! We do like to support local shops, but even more so when you receive such a fantastic service. Well done Euronics 10 out of 10  for your customer service ethic and the prices are very good too!!!!

Offline oliversl

Fantastic local service
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 11:41. »
I can second that - we bought a TV from them and they followed us back and fitted it onto the wall straight away - excellent service

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
Fantastic local service
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 11:53. »
Pablo and the team at Euronics are truly superb!  As you can imagine, we use them quite a lot in the summer and, as people have said, their service is first class.

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Fantastic local service
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 14:25. »
I need a new fridge in a couple of weeks when I’m out there will they deliver and take the old one away ?

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Fantastic local service
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 16:04. »
 They will indeed Spurs, they’ll also take away all the packing and show you how to work it, they are very good

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Fantastic local service
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 18:09. »
Thanks john I thought they would but people are funny about desposing of fridges nowadays

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
Fantastic local service
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 09:13. »
Euronics are brilliant - and it saves driving to Media Markt

Offline masmu

Fantastic local service
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 17:50. »
Totally agree that our local Euronics in GA gives first class service.  They will even change the way the door opens on your fridge/freezer.  Nothing seems to be too much trouble to them.

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Fantastic local service
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 21:02. »
Happy to also recommend Euronics, they could not be more helpful, we’ve had new oven, washing machine and small stuff and when the fridge goes it will be the first place we try.