Author Topic: veintiseis  (Read 982 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
veintiseis
« on: October 19, 2017, 15:40. »
It might be popular but we won’t be going again on the strength of what we had today, granted it’s only €10 a head, but we’ve had far better.
Quick and efficient service and a good banter from the staff in a very busy establishment
The salad looked good with pomegranate and sweet corn adding a bit of colour, but there were plenty of bits that any decent establishment would put in the bin and not on a plate
The rice and chicken was superb, a bigger plate of that with the ample supply of crusty bread they gave us washed down with my beer would have left me a happy man.
The main course, a huge rib of pork looked brilliant......loads of meat....as tough as old boots and completely devoid of any flavour, the cold chips did little to contribute.
I held no hope for a tasty desert and my expectations were met.
About on par with the Bella Vista and it won’t be getting any repeat business from us

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
veintiseis
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 21:01. »
We enjoy the family owned Italian restaurant pizza,pasta e basta,always a queue but excellent food.I think vientisies is next door to it or not far from it