Author Topic: Benidorm Palace  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Brandon

Benidorm Palace
« on: August 02, 2017, 17:17. »

I am hoping someone can make a recommendation.

My wife and I are planning to visit Benidorm and stay over for 2 nights (Mon & Tues) and see a show at the Benidorm Palace.
Can anybody recommend a good hotel close to palace and tourist/market area (if that is possible) that does a 2 night special including tickets to the show?
Any idea what is market day in Benidorm?

Any recommendations appreciated !

Regards,
Brandon

Offline denandrose

Benidorm Palace
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 17:55. »
I think you will find Benidorm Palace is not open on Mondays, you may need to check their website.
Several hotels offer free tickets to the Palace but this does not include the 4 course meal. We usually book directly ourselves as the meal with water, wine and cava is good value.
Outdoor market is Wednesday and Sunday.

Offline Brandon

Benidorm Palace
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 18:36. »
DenandRose,

Thanks for that.
We will be staying Monday and Tuesday night and the palace show is Tuesday night.
That will suit perfectly for Wednesday market also.
I will check out booking with the palace directly.

Offline denandrose

Benidorm Palace
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 20:14. »
Brandon, if you look on the Palace website you will see what the menus are, we have had a few good nights there and found that although not Cordon Bleu food, for the numbers they cater for its quite tasty and plentiful. With your choice of red, white or rose wine, plus water and half a bottle of cava between two and the show its good value. It is a late night though and finishes 1 o'clock ish in the morning.
There is usually entertainment while you eat but this is not the main show, that comes when all food has been served
We walk up there to book seats and menus, I think the ticket office is open every day.
Enjoy your night

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Benidorm Palace
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 00:37. »
Its a great night. We have always enjoyed it. My husband seems to particularly like the grand finale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casa De Valen Med II