Author Topic: Air Con (Again Sorry)  (Read 2481 times)

Offline SteveGA

Air Con (Again Sorry)
« on: July 12, 2017, 14:28. »
We too used Eric Stein for many years.

We have a faulty A/C unit which may be repairable or may need replacing, so after reading recommendations on here, I contacted David Furze of DMF Solutions on Thursday last week. He answered the phone and to say he sounded disinterested, is an under statement. He asked me to email him, which I did straight away. By Monday pm, I had heard nothing at all, so I rang him again. The disinterest was there again in abundant supply, but he promised to call me back on Tuesday. Im still waiting.

I post this to save anyone else wasting their time with this man and Ill have to start over again.

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 17:08. »
Hi Steve, I had exactly the same with DMF two years ago re a central heating installation , he never replied to my email.
I second your opinion

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 19:42. by John Hannon »
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 18:15. »
Amazing - the guy just cant be in the real world. So much business hes turning it down.

Im going to post for a painting job (full interior) shortly - wonder what the quality of response will be like ?
BeachLife

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 18:29. »
Amazing he must have plenty of work

Offline Linda Berry

Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 20:19. »
Hi  I have used Steve from Climazone . Can't recommend enough. The office is in Elche but does a lot of work in GA. Repaired a unit and sourced a part that should have been obsolete. Got him to do my servicing last month on all my units. Excellent service and prices. Telephone 607337104. Can't recommend enough . Hope this helps. Linda

Offline David D

• Supreme Member
Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 00:36. »
We too used Eric Stein for many years.

We have a faulty A/C unit which may be repairable or may need replacing, so after reading recommendations on here, I contacted David Furze of DMF Solutions on Thursday last week. He answered the phone and to say he sounded disinterested, is an under statement. He asked me to email him, which I did straight away. By Monday pm, I had heard nothing at all, so I rang him again. The disinterest was there again in abundant supply, but he promised to call me back on Tuesday. Im still waiting.

I post this to save anyone else wasting their time with this man and Ill have to start over again.
I would highly recommend gaston from Diginova.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SteveGA

Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 11:25. »
Thanks Linda. I spoke to Steve not 10 minutes after I emailed him. Very helpful chap.

Offline SteveGA

Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 11:26. »
Amazing - the guy just cant be in the real world. So much business hes turning it down.

Im going to post for a painting job (full interior) shortly - wonder what the quality of response will be like ?

Have pm'd you

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 21:13. »
I would also recommend climazone.

Offline Saliorgerry

Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 15:13. »
We could also recommend Steve and James from climazone.we just had a new unit install.
Fabulous job done.great price and clean and timely...cannot thank them enough for there great work...
 :) :) :) :) :)..

Offline Michael

Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2017, 18:08. »
Steve has recently sorted out an a/c unit for us that was 'badly' installed ' by 'others'.  Can't speak highly enough of the guy.

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2017, 18:17. »
Do climazone have SN email address?

Offline denandrose

Air Con (Again Sorry)
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 17:54. »
Today we had Steve and James of Climazone servicing our air-con units and also moving one of them, we have to agree that they did a great job, cleaned everything up before they left and as Michael said earlier, they sorted out a badly installed unit from another company. We will definitely use them again.