Author Topic: Hatsikidee  (Read 1563 times)

Offline John H

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Member
Hatsikidee
« on: October 13, 2017, 16:01. »
Nipped in earlier this week for a spot of lunch and I’ve got to say we both thought it very good.
Excellent service, great beers and very tasty well presented food at a low price.
I thought it worthy of a mention

Regards all

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Offline Corporal Jones

• Galactic Member
Hatsikidee
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 18:04. »
I would agree with the food being good, we went last year when they opened. We thoight the lady ex tresbesos a bit pushy constantly offering tapas food.We were all a bit too polite to tell her to leave us alone as we only went in for a drink. Shame really as never been back out of principle.
They dont like it up em !

Offline NickiH

Hatsikidee
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 21:45. »
Excellent value food and great presentation. We have been going for the last 2 years and always had a great lunch at a great price. Very friendly staff the only pity is that they don’t open open later in the evenings

Offline llamedos

• Galactic Member
Hatsikidee
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 16:20. »
I always have the hatsi mix which is a small ribs and a chicken satay done in the most delicious sauce, the wife always has the salmon en crute and we sometimes have the Dutch mixed starters which are tasty. And as with most Dutch people they are very friendly.

Offline Wilf Simmons

Hatsikidee
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 23:36. »
Great Food with friendly service
Wilf