Author Topic: Key Holding  (Read 3184 times)

Offline ashby48

Key Holding
« on: July 12, 2017, 12:51. »
Can anyone recommend a key holder to look after a villa in Monte Y Mar. This will include greeting guests, cleaning and occasional light maintenance. Gardening would also be required but this can be arranged to be a separate task with someone else if preferable.

Offline kh511

Key Holding
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 22:16. »
Phyliss is very good

Offline Barney

Key Holding
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 19:00. »
Can anyone recommend a good trustworthy key older.  Any advance on Phyllis - who do other people use.

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Key Holding
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 19:58. »
Just a thought but perhaps you asked the wrong question, a keyholder would generally just hold keys and look in on your property from time to time just to look and check. What you need is a holiday changeover person (who is actually even more than that as you would like maintenance and gardening too, more like a caretaker). Maybe if you asked for holiday changeover with possible maintenance someone might see that who would be interested but it would attract more attention than just asking for a keyholder. Hope you get someone, good luck.
Hazel

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Key Holding
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 20:01. »

[/quote]

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Key Holding
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 20:03. »
Sorry I havent paid attention and thought you were the original poster, but Holiday clean and changeover would be a good thing to ask rather than keyholder.

Offline Fran

Key Holding
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 21:47. »
Phyllis is very good but she's very busy. She doesn't stop. Bless her. Xx

Offline Kim Watts

Key Holding
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 16:31. »
Can anyone recommend a key holder to look after a villa in Monte Y Mar. This will include greeting guests, cleaning and occasional light maintenance. Gardening would also be required but this can be arranged to be a separate task with someone else if preferable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Kim Watts

Key Holding
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 16:40. »
Hi
Have you had any luck finding someone to look after your villa?
I've just moved to Gran Alicant from the UK where me and my partner have run a cleaning and maintenance company for the last 10 years. We are starting our company in Gran Alicant and would be happy to come and quote if you're still looking.  Our services include cleaning, laundry, key holding, meet and greet of guests, gardening and maintenance. Please feel free to contact me on 681645684. Kind regards Kim and Russell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JulieL

Key Holding
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2017, 20:40. »
Hiya. I have run www.costablanca-apartments.com in Benidorm for 12 years but relocated to El Altet 2 years ago. We offer key holding and end cleans and airport transfers if required. Thanks!

Offline lesandtony

Key Holding
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2017, 18:57. »